Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

SS501 Family Picture

Whenever I see handsome boys with their families, I can't help but smile. I don't know, there's just something about it that's so endearing to me. I know SS501 are close to their families, and that's one thing I like about them... it's obvious that they love their families a lot. They're not embarrassed to be seen in public, showing affection to their family members.

I was excited when I found photos of SS501 with their families. Click on images to ENLARGE.

Kim Hyun Joong with his family... his father, mother, and older brother.


And here's a picture of Hyung Jun's family... brother, cousin, grandmother, mom... etc.



Hyung Jun with his younger brother Kim Ki Bum from U-Kiss...


His younger brother and his mom...


Kyu Jong with his family... mom, dad, and sister... they're all so pretty!


Young Saeng with his mom and dad...


Jung Min and Young Saeng's mom...


Jung Min with his older sister...

Credits: V A L XD @ soompi, Xiaochu @ Quainte501.com + m!pick + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com
Other credits are labeled in pictures.

No comments: