Finally, after two years after debut, U-Kiss will have their first solo concert, and where is this going to happen? In the Philippines, where they sold over 3,000 albums in their 3 day album promotions last March 2010.
I’M CALLING ALL KISS ME’S OUT THERE TO PLEASE SUPPORT THEM ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT STAGE OF THEIR CAREER’S AND LIVES.
Here are a few reason why you should watch their concert:
1. They canceled their “What Did You Say” (Mworago) promotions just so they can prepare more for this concert.
2. They are only sleeping 2 hours a day because they are practicing 14-16 hours every day.
3. They will be having a lot of special stages like performing songs from Brown Eyed Girls.
4. Each member of U-Kiss will have a solo stage.
5. They might (high possibility) for them to strip off their clothes including Kevin (i hope so)
6. THIS IS THEIR DREAM. Let’s help them make this happen.
7. Ryan (Paran) is their special guest on their concert
Source: Sukira’s text message (a chain text being passed around nationwide)
The concert will be held in Manila, Philippines Araneta Coliseum this Saturday, May 29,2010
You can buy at Ticketnet Areneta Coliseum and SM branches. Call Ticketnet at 911-55-55.
Patron VIP- P6864 (Full)
Patron- P6864 (Full)
Upper Box A- P4224
Upper box B- P2640
General Admission- P1056
cr. ticketnet.com.ph , KissMePH, + TripleKiss